Info to Know If Baby Is (or Might Be?) on the Way
There’s a reason Roper St. Francis Healthcare is the region’s top choice for labor and delivery. Our Women’s Services team delivers compassionate, personalized care in a calm, soothing environment. You will feel pampered and comforted, with nurses who work hard to make sure you have the best possible experience. Private labor, delivery and recovery suites are equipped with hotel-like features, including a comfortable foldout recliner, a TV with a DVD player and complimentary Wi-Fi. Our Golden Hour provides peace and privacy to parents and baby immediately following birth.
In addition, we’re proud to offer these amenities and more:
- Hospital tours led by registered nurses who can answer your questions
- Over 14 comprehensive in-person childbirth education classes, covering everything from prenatal yoga to breastfeeding basics to prepping siblings and pets to administering infant CPR
- Free online eBooks and our own pregnancy app, My RSFH Baby
- Maternal Fetal Medicine center designed exclusively to provide the highest level of care and comfort for at-risk pregnancies
- Breastfeeding classes and support groups as well as onsite lactation consultants
- Newborn photography available by Bella Baby Photography
Get your guide to Pregnancy Do’s and Don’ts by completing our online form.