You're Sassy & Smart, How's Your Heart?
Ladies, if you don’t take care of yourself, you can’t take care of anyone else. It’s important for you and those you love to know if you are at risk for heart disease. Complete our quick and easy assessment to find out.
Did you know women can experience heart attack symptoms that are quite different from men? Learn the signs of a heart attack.Classic Heart Attack Symptoms:
- Squeezing chest pain or pressure
- Shortness of breath
- Pain spreading to the shoulders, neck or arms
Symptoms Women Experience:
- Indigestion or gas-like pain
- Dizziness, nausea or vomiting
- Unexplained weakness or fatigue
- Discomfort or pain between the shoulder blades
- Sense of impending doom